About Me

Bonjour All you fashionistas out there. If you're like most people out there, you're living pay check to pay check (or in my case allowance to allowance) so it's hard to stay up to date on your wardrobe, right? Wrong! I'm here to show you all the best cheap online websites that I have personally used, and some useful tips along the way.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Cotton On

Hello Fashionistas
Summer is almost here, and what comes with summer? A new wardrobe (and a smaller bank account.)
So where should you shop to get cute clothes without going broke you ask? I'm glad you asked, Cottonon.com is a popular clothing store in Australia that's starting to come to the U.S. And let me tell you there prices are 'down under' (excuse my corniness.)
http://us.cottonon.com/shop/women/nothing-over-10/
Tons of cute clothes, all under 10 dollars!!
Here are a few of my favs














Stay cute!
Xx Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment